GG 4/21: PineappleGlock GG 4/21: PineappleGlock

!!!

My good sir.

This flash bestowed upon the portal is of great sexual magnitude. For this you left me with no other choice but to vote 5.

And here's to Trash hopefully overlooking that little fiasco that happened a while back and unbanning Breadfruit from the LL. :'

PineappleGlock responds:

!!!

The Greatest Attempt The Greatest Attempt

Another 300k for the LL

Another 300k, good job Gentleman :]

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

D:

This was such a pain to get done, thankfully it worked out.

The Toad Lock Show 03 The Toad Lock Show 03

Hilarious. The little bit of battery being shoved in near the end caught me offgaurd.

Toadstool-Lock responds:

As it was meant to. ^_~

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

This doesn't belong on the front page.

I hate it when animators see an oppurtunity to sap up current events just to make it revelent to disasters with little or no effort at all. This goes for all of you making sympathy animations for happening in the world. This is pathetic, sly, and a dirty deed done. If Tom or Wade see this, please reconsider placing a more deserving flash "ANIMATION" other than an audio clip as soon as possible.

What makes this even more pathetic is that there is NO animation whatsoever. But this will somehow be able to pull a blue ranking score out of it's ass because of your goth/emo/anti-social shit for brains fanbase that exists just because you spoon-feed them overly generalized transgressions of humanity already there for the taking. This makes me sick, the portal is for animations, not for audio files playing on a single frame.

You are an oppurtunistic, decieving, and selfish artist. And I thought you couldn't get any worse and you do this.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Nice Animation.

Enjoyed the medium under which this was made in, goof frame by frame.

As for the rest of you morons, the reason why we can respond is the rate the person's animation, not their character.

Making those who are reviewing and voting unfair on this even bigger scums.

DailyToon SE: Mp3_Lock DailyToon SE: Mp3_Lock

T_T

Pure Gold!!1 T____T

B B

The Holy Grounds

I can now say that I have completed the long quest to the almighty B.

And with my pilgrimage, I pray that with the combination of the almighty B and N that both shall invest their power in me to create awesome flash that shall tear the foundations of this portal apart.

To the Clocks and Locks.